Follow Us:

UPDATE - FAll 2020 Registration Information!

The Covid-19 situation has most certainly presented enormous challenges for all of us.  Virginia is now in Phase 3 of the “Re-Open” plan and as things continue to progress, we are focusing our efforts on getting ready for a Fall season which would begin in September.  It is important that we get everyone registered as soon as possible so we know how many kids will be participating.  That said, if Covid-19 makes a resurgence in our area and the season is canceled between now and August 1, we will provide all registrants with a full refund (less the credit card service fees). 


Please know that with such a fluid situation, we are collecting information daily in order to make the best decision we can with regard to youth sports in the fall.  We won’t hesitate to err on the side of caution when it comes to keeping our kids safe.


Below you will see a brief description of the registration periods by date and how they will be effected by a Covid-19 escalation.  Again, this situation will remain fluid and we will pay close attention to the all of the information provided by the Governor’s office, Fairfax County, Various Leagues, etc…  None of the dates below are set in stone and if the need arises to alter the schedule, we will thoroughly communicate all decisions to our membership.


Regular Registration Period:  July 1 – August 31st

If the season is canceled during this period, a full refund less the credit card service fee will be provided.


Late Registration Period:  September 1st  – September 11th

When we get to August and all systems are still go, we will start incurring costs.  Therefore, If the season is canceled during this period, a full refund less a $35 administrative fee + credit card service fee will be provided.


September 12 – September 30th

We will start games the weekend of September 12th for most of our sports.  By this point, we forecast about half of the registration fees have been spent in order to start the season.  If the season is canceled during this time, a 50% refund will be provided less the credit card service fee.


October 1 and beyond.

By October, the season will have been running for about 3 weeks and if we haven’t canceled due to Covid-19 by then, we will fully intend to complete the season.  No refunds or credits will be provided.